If your home in Atlanta, Georgia is facing a foreclosure and you wish to avoid it, or if you simply need to sell your home quickly for another reason (you inherited a house, are relocating and need to sell, have lost your job, your agent is unable to sell your home, etc. ), then one of the best solutions available to you is finding someone to purchase your Atlanta, Georgia house for cash.
This will benefit you not only in terms of credit improvement, but also having more funds in your account. Your credit score -which is critical to your financial life- will stay intact since you will pay off your loan on time and may utilize the added funds from your sale for other initiatives. Although, you must research the current market circumstances. Determine the things that are likely to affect the value of your house before listing it. Keep in mind that if your house is foreclosed, you will lose both your property and your credit rating.
The Plan To Sell My House for Cash in Atlanta, Georgia
If you are looking at a foreclosure on your home and need to turn your house from a debt into an asset quickly, then you probably want to look at professional home buyers like us at We Buy The Southeast. To be fair, there are other options that would be wise for you to consider as well. Here are some steps to the plan of researching your options.
Look For Ways To Sell As Quickly As Needed
If you’re short on time and your alternatives are quite limited yet, there are still some wonderful solutions available.
If you need to sell your home in two months or less, then you probably don’t have time to market it with an agent. If you are capable, you will certainly have to sell the house yourself. You could do it through an auction or you could sell it to a local professional house buyer much like We Buy a The Southeast. You can call us at 866-987-0072 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer in your Atlanta area. You may ask why someone with a Central GA zip code would be interested in buying Atlanta houses? We actually work throughout the entire state of Georgia to help homeowners sell quickly.
If you have more time and can afford to wait for the highest offer you can get for your property, read on.
Determine The Amount You Require To Deal With Debt
Notice that it states above “how much do you require” to sell for. If you want to sell your home for full retail value, but you need to sell your home quickly and cannot afford to list it with a real estate agent, decide what you need to gain from the sale of your house.
This will guide you in determining your selling choices.
If the amount you “need” to get does not include a real estate agent, you want to consider selling the property FSBO. You could also accept an offer from a local real estate purchasing firm such as ours to determine whether this brings you closer to your desired amount.
On the other hand, if you require near-full retail value and are willing to wait for a retail buyer to pay that amount. You can place your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). If you are pressed for time, consider talking with us about a quick cash offer for your home (we can usually make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as seven days if you need to, with all with a cash offer).
Investigate These Alternatives And Take Action
As we have mentioned previously, if you’re seeking for someone who can say “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. When you request that they “purchase my Atlanta, Georgia residence for cash” we are here for you. The main factors that you must determine for yourself are the following:
1. The urgency in which you must sell your home
2. How much profit you absolutely need to make on the sale
Once you’ve considered these factors, contemplate the following possibilities as a quick guide to assist you in determining which options may work for you in connection with your local Atlanta property sale.
• Real Estate Agent: If you are able and willing to wait 3-6 months to sell and can pay the 3-6% commission on the sale. If that is the case, hiring an agent will almost certainly result in the best possible price for your house.
• Local Investor / Home Buyer: If you want to be quick to sell, we may purchase your Atlanta home in as little as seven days. We will not be able to pay full retail value for your home, but we will not demand any fees. What we will offer you is a cash sale that requires no work on your property. No clean up, fix up, or remodeling. If you value your time and a quick sale above a few extra dollars six months from now, call us today at 866-987-0072. Here is some information to help you compare selling to a cash buyer vs. a realtor.
• For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but cannot pay the 3-6 percent commission charged by the agency you are with, then you can consider selling it yourself.
• Contact Your Bank: If your mortgage has negative equity or you are in or near a foreclosure, your first action may be to contact your bank to inquire about any mortgage relief programs. Certain banks give support and might point you in the right path to lighten the load. Compare your options here! If your plans point to a cash buyer option, we would love to make you a cash offer on your property. You can fill out the form on our website, or simply give us a call at 866-987-0072.